BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD. (BEL: NSE ) Important Days For Trading & Investment 20-21 July 2022
Bharat Electronics Ltd. is an advanced company that has a group of experts specializing in military and government communications, as well as products for the civilian sector.
One area where they choose to specialize, which allows them to be easily differentiated from the competition, is in their selection of weapon systems that they offer to their customers. They also produce radar and fire control systems.
Bharat Electronics was founded on April 21, 1954 and is headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Bharat Electronics is looking good due to following :
- Rising Net Cash Flow and Cash from Operating activity
- Growth in Net Profit with increasing Profit Margin (QoQ)
- Company with No Debt
- Increasing Revenue every quarter for the past 3 quarters
- Flow from operation for last 2 years
- Annual Net Profits improving for last 2 years
- Book Value per share Improving for last 2 years
- Company with Zero Promoter Pledge