HINDUSTAN AERONAUT Ltd. ( HAL: NSE ) Important Days For Trading & Investment 21-22 July 2022
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, (HAL) is an aerospace company based in Bangalore and has been operating since 1964. They’re most well-known for designing, developing and delivering aircrafts for the Government of India as well as for international customers.
In addition to these hard goods, HAL also offers post-delivery Services such as repair, component overhauling and upgrade its produced goods from time to time.
Good News :
Hindustan Aeronautics Partners With Israeli Aircraft Manufacturer for Multi-Purpose Tanker Aircraft
Hindustan Aeronaut Limited is looking good due to following :
- Rising Net Cash Flow and Cash from Operating activity
- Efficient in managing Assets to generate Profits – ROA improving since last 2 year
- Company with No Debt
- Increasing Revenue every quarter for the past 3 quarters
- Increasing profits every quarter for the past 3 quarters
- Strong cash generating ability from core business – Improving Cash
- Book Value per share Improving for last 2 years
- Company with Zero Promoter Pledge