J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd. ( JKIL: NSE ) Important Days For Trading & Investment 18-19 July 2022
J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd. engages in the execution of infrastructure projects, including consulting on transportation engineering, irrigation projects and civil construction, piling work and others.
The company undertakes various other petrochemical services via its subsidiary, namely Seval Builders Private Limited (Active). J Kumar Infraprojects was founded by Mr. Jagdishkumar Madanlal Gupta in 1980 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd. is looking good due to following :
- Company with high TTM EPS Growth
- Strong Annual EPS Growth
- Growth in Net Profit with increasing Profit Margin (QoQ)
- Growth in Quarterly Net Profit with increasing Profit Margin (YoY)
- Company with Low Debt
- Strong cash generating ability from core business – Improving Cash
- Recent Results : Growth in Operating Profit with increase in operating margins (YoY)
- Strong Momentum: Price above short, medium and long term moving averages