Kewal kiran clothing Ltd. ( KKCL: NSE ) Important Days For Trading & Investment 15-16 July 2022
Kewal Kiran Clothing Ltd. runs its own fully integrated business units, focusing on production of clothing and other accessories based in India. It produces a wide range of apparel such as jeans, trousers, t-shirts, shirts and belts.
The company also designs other products like wallets and hats while also trading lifestyle accessories like jewelry and sunglasses, among others. In addition to textile sectors the company works into leather goods and footwear sectors by manufacturing jackets and shoes.
The Kewal Kiran has been manufacturing its own brand of clothing lines since 1980 and has a presence in more than 100 retail outlets located mostly in India’s major cities as well as internationally in countries including United Kingdom and Oman.
kewal Kiran is looking good due to following :
- Rising Net Cash Flow and Cash from Operating activity
- Bullish Engulfing Pattern (Bullish Reversal)
- Good quarterly growth in the recent results
- Company with Low Debt
- Strong cash generating ability from core business – Improving Cash
- Company able to generate Net Cash – Improving Net
- Cash Flow for last 2 years
- Company with Zero Promoter Pledge