MONTECARLO Ltd. (MONTECARLO: NSE ) Important Days For Trading & Investment 14-15 July 2022
Monte Carlo Fashions is a producer of clothing based out of India. The company is a manufacturer and trader of textiles.
It offers a variety of fabrics including cottons and woollsens, and also produces home furnishings and children’s garments.
The company was founded in 1984 by Mr. Monik Gunjal who works alongside his son, Mr. Saten Dayal, who serves as CEO at this point in time.
Good News :
Apparel brand Monte Carlo Fashions reported more than double the amount of revenue for this most recent quarter over the last. They made quite a significant jump in sales as they saw 130% growth
MONTECARLO is looking good due to following :
- Rising Net Cash Flow and Cash from Operating activity
- Strong Annual EPS Growth
- Good quarterly growth in the recent results
- Efficient in managing Assets to generate Profits – ROA improving since last 2 year
- Growth in Quarterly Net Profit with increasing Profit Margin (YoY)
- Company with Low Debt
- Company with Zero Promoter Pledge
- Strong Momentum: Price above short, medium and long term moving averages