SRF LTD. ( SRF: NSE ) Important Days For Trading & Investment 21-22 July 2022
SRF Ltd. is a company that focuses on the manufacturing of industrial fabrics for rubber, textiles, and other materials that can transmit heat or keep cool depending upon what product the fabric covers.
SRF Ltd. produces textiles that find themselves in tyre cord fabric, belting fabric, coated fabric, laminated fabric, polyester tyre cord fabric and industrial yarns. The company operates out of India and was founded just over 50 years ago in 1962 in Kolkata.
The company’s managerial team all come from a strong technical background which has carried them through the wave of globalization that has taken place in recent years with their exports now reaching over 36 countries worldwide including Australia, Spain, France, Sweden, Germany, United States of America and more!
Srf Limited is looking good due to following :
- Good quarterly growth in the recent results
- Effectively using its capital to generate profit – RoCE improving in last 2 years
- Company with Low Debt
- Increasing Revenue every Quarter for the past 4 Quarters
- Flow from operation for last 2 years
- Annual Net Profits improving for last 2 years
- Company with Zero Promoter Pledge