TATA COMMUNICATION LTD. (TATACOMM: NSE ) Important Days For Trading & Investment 20-21 July 2022
Tata Communications Ltd. is a giant telecommunications company that offers a range of international and national long distance services through their voice services.
Further, it sells multiple other types of transmission services – such as encrypted data transmission and VPN signaling as well as things like television and similar communications services
Tata also offers leases in relation to space or land, which they do not own but rather rent out because they do not wish to hold the properties for capital appreciation and growth.The company was founded on March 19, 1986 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Tata (Tata Communications) launched a new cloud communications system for the general public.
Tata Communication Ltd. is looking strong due to following :
- Company with high TTM EPS Growth
- Effectively using its capital to generate profit – RoCE improving in last 2 years
- Increasing Revenue every Quarter for the past 4 Quarters
- Strong cash generating ability from core business – Improving Cash Flow from operation for last 2 years
- Annual Net Profits improving for last 2 years