ZYDUS LIFESCIENCES Ltd. ( ZYDUSLIFE: NSE ) Important Days For Trading & Investment 18-19 July 2022
Zydus Lifesciences Ltd. (Zydus) engages in the discovery, development, and manufacture of pharmaceutical products under Zydus brand. The firm’s products portfolio include active pharmaceutical ingredients, human formulations, animal health & veterinary.
Its Pharmaceuticals segment represents the business of integrated pharmaceutical operations with business encompassing the entire value chain in the research, development, production, marketing and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Its Consumer Products segment represents the business of development, production, marketing, and distribution of differentified health and wellness products The company was founded by Ramanbhai B Patel in 1952 and is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India.
Zydus life science technical indicators show no indication of any investors taking an interest in the stock, despite a potentially promising product being showcased.
Zydus Life Science Ltd. is looking weak due to following :
- Decline in Net Profit with falling Profit Margin (QoQ)
- Decline in Quarterly Net Profit with falling Profit Margin (YoY)
- Declining profits every quarter for the past 2 quarters
- Declining Net Cash Flow : Companies not able to generate net cash
- Recent Results: Declining Operating Profit Margin and Net Profits (YoY)